Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructure. Present in more than 90 countries, with a total workforce of nearly 36,000, Legrand reported 2016 sales of over €5.0 billion. Legrand offers a comprehensive range of products and solutions operating as systems tailored to commercial, residential and industrial markets. It provides a host of solutions designed to manage lighting, energy, networks and building access and range of several hundred thousand catalog items that are subdivided into 7 major product categories, each under the responsibility (product marketing, research and development, manufacturing) of one of 7 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
• User interface (switches, power sockets, and more)
• Energy distribution (distribution panels, circuit breakers and more)
• Building systems (lighting management, security systems and more)
• Cable management (trunking, floor boxes and more)
• Digital infrastructure (enclosures, patch panels, RJ45 sockets and more)
• UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
• Installation components (tubes, ducts, extensions and more)
Based in Dubai Silicon Oasis, U.A.E., Legrand SNC FZE is handling operations for the Middle East with local teams in Bahrain, Cyprus, Iraq, Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates. The Legrand teams are committed to provide you with excellent services and advice. Whether you are a developer looking at enhancing your development, a consultant willing to specify our systems or a contractor requiring technical assistance, we have your needs covered.
Legrand products are strategically stocked in our logistics hub based in Jebel Ali. It covers the logistics needs of the whole region with a storage facility exceeding 5 000 m3. It ensures a good product availability and shorter lead-time.
Visit website at http://www.legrand.ae/