The EmiratesGBC Technical Guidelines have been developed in conformance with the UAE’s sustainability agenda – a part of its National Agenda 2021 – and in conformance with local sustainable strategies such as the Dubai Integrated Energy Strategy (DIES) and Abu Dhabi Vision 2030.
The Guidelines provide an organized collection of economically viable methods that will equip existing building owners in the UAE with the necessary tools to achieve sustainable and comfortable buildings.
The Technical Guidelines are now also available in Arabic.
- Comprehensive set of instructions compiled by EmiratesGBC.
- Consists of 200 pages featuring 31 key retrofit methods that can be implemented on existing buildings for improved operational efficiency and subsequent short and long-term savings.
- Written by EmiratesGBC members and partners who share strong expertise and technical knowledge in their respective fields.
- The Guidelines highlight current processes, technologies, and local and regional standards in place to successfully and efficiently retrofit existing buildings in the UAE.
- Publication serves as a guide for UAE industry professionals and building owners, operators, and end-users.
Click here to view the Table of Contents
Click here to view the Table of Contents in Arabic
To purchase your copy of the Technical Guidelines, please complete the purchase form below. You can also pick up your copy in person by visiting the EmiratesGBC office located in Dubai.
Office Timings are Sunday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
EmiratesGBC Technical Guidelines in Arabic
EmiratesGBC is proud to announce the launch of the Arabic Version of the EmiratesGBC Technical Guidelines for Retrofitting Existing Buildings.
To purchase your copy, please follow the instructions in the form above.
Should you have any questions please contact the EmiratesGBC office at 04-3468244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.